STI West Negros University-School of Basic Education is an institution that provides quality education and equal learning opportunities for all.
We are committed to provide excellent basic education that is holistic in approach, Filipino in character, and global in perspective under the K to 12 curriculum as an avenue for the learner’s development characterized by responsible academic freedom, mutual respect, cooperation, and STI Wesnecan Fellowship.
The primary goal of the School of Basic Education of STI West Negros University is to prepare the pupils and students to become productive citizens by:
- Developing their intellectual capacity to the fullest;
- Inculcating social and spiritual values;
- Keeping them physically fit and morally upright;
- Being emotionally stable and well-adjusted individuals;
- Becoming life-long learners who are innovative, creative, critical thinkers, and competent global communicators.
- Junior High School